What is a yeast infection? Actually, it is kind of woman’s health problems related to fungus. Candidiasis or yeast infection is a condition when there is overgrowth fungus called Candida albicans in the vaginal area. In fact, most women have this experience at least once in their lifetime. So, if you are in this condition so you do not feel embarrassed. The vaginal yeast infection can be treated easily. In this condition, there are some symptoms that might appear. There are the yellowish, redness, itchiness, and swelling on the vaginal area. Women who are pregnant, diabetic, or under a lot of stress who take certain medications are the highest susceptible to this condition.
How To Treat The Yeast Infection?
In fact, a yeast infection will clear up on its own. However, you can try to use anti-fungal creams to treat it. You have only be allowed to use this cream up to seven days. If there is no difference, so you may see a doctor. With a doctor, you will get topical or oral anti-fungal medications, anti-fungal vagina tablets, or some creams to shoot the discomfort. It will take 2 weeks for this treatment. However, the anti-fungal medication is not for pregnant women.
How To Prevent The Yeast Infection?
To reduce this condition, happen again, so you have to take some preventions. Actually, the preventions are easy to do which are:
- Take cotton underwear to get rid of yeast infections
- Get good personal hygiene when you are in the bathroom to prevent any bacteria
- Avoid tight-fitting pants or jeans to keep your body cool and dry
- Make sure that you always keep yourself in clean and dry condition even after showering, bathing, or swimming
- Avoid the scented tampons and perfumed deodorant sprays which may affect the balance of bacteria and yeast
- Just keep yourself calm and relax.